I Am NO Superman

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

Feeling Good and being able to run freely always make me feel proud. Some friends do remarked that I am still youthful and don’t look my age of 45 years old. I eat whatever amount I wish and never gets overweight. For me, food is my petrol for running and I indulged in them without any guilt.

Many years back, I read an article by a foreign marathoner (couldn’t remember who that was) that he eats “see-food”. He meant that he eats whatever he see. Since then, I eat whatever I see. My favourites are seafood of course, beef, mutton, chicken offal, eggs and other high cholesterol food.

Recently, I had my blood test and my cholesterol level is 6.5! It frightened me. It makes me think that if I want to continue to run, then I must watch my diet. I am writing this down not to show to the world that I am unfortunate but rather as a PLEDGE that I must be discipline if I want to run all the way to my golden years.

HAPPY RUNNING

0 medals awarded:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP