Anti Dadah Run and Ipoh International Run

>> Monday, July 6, 2009




Anti Dadah Run at Putrajaya, 7.7km (Jr. Veteran)
Clocked 34mins, position 6th
Prize : “Hamper Cokelat”


















Ipoh International Run, 21km (Men Veteran)
Clocked 1.38, position 45th.
Actual Distance : 19.9km











2 runs in 2 days. Thanks to the long training for SCKLIM, my legs now are “super enduro”. Running 7.7km on Saturday don’t really give me any soreness. “Takda Rasa”. Can push some more. That’s why got chocolate. First time got 6th placing. Well, before you guys say I’m carrying my own basket. I must declare that my standard is about the same lah! Amaturely good. Got top placing only in the absence of good runners. The event was rather relax with lots of food and drinks.

Contrary to Putrajaya, Ipoh was a mess. The day started off with a heavy downpour. Even getting into the car from our staying place is difficult. When we reach there, have to walk/run from car park to the stadium to register. Already half wet, got to struggle with the guard to enter the premise just to report. You know how they register? Tie a “cable tie” on your wrist. Cut off the remaining to look neat and that’s it. More like “tagging” to me. By now already, ¾ wet. Well, the worst thing happens. Everyone in all catogories waited at the starting line for 30 mins under the rain just waiting for “somebody” important to shoot his pistol. By now, soaked wet and shivering. Every runner is making noise shouting and boo-ing. Some even called out “Nizar”, “Nizar”, “Nizar” - wonder who that was? Maybe a saviour, I guessed.

No comment on this run. It is like other runs that I participated + lots of hassle. So no good remarks. Thumbs down. Might not come back next year.


HAPPY RUNNING

1 medals awarded:

CapArnabBrand July 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I think the best thing for me is chocolate coated medal after a race.... haha.. :)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP